Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Husband Tagged

I got husband tagged. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Mark. Everyone who reads this is tagged and you do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.
*What is your husband's name? Mark
*What is your pet name for him? Babe, Hun
*How long have you guys been married? 10 years next month (wow)
*How long did you date? Like 6 or 7 months the first time. Then he dumped me. Then a couple of months later he joined the army, and we went out before he left then did a long distance thing for awhile. Long story short 2 years later we got married and moved to Germany. We actually met when I was 14 years old and he was 18. At a scout camp while at girls camp.....does that make sense
*Who is taller? Mark
*Who can sing the best? Neither
*What's his biggest flaw? Flaw's NEVER!!!
*Who is smarter? Definitely Mark (on his way to his Masters)
*Who pays the bills? Ultimately he brings home the bacon but I cook it!!
*Who does the laundry? Usually me he helps though.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark
*Who mows the lawn? We both do. You can actually burn about 300 calories doing so.
*Who cooks dinner? Usually me on the weekdays. He helps on the weekends and usually makes an awesome breakfast. He kicks at omelets!! He comes up with some pretty good concoctions, the most famous "tuna fish quesadilla's" They were a staple when I was prego with Gavin.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We are both pretty stubborn.....Of course it is me.
*Who kissed who first? Can't remember.....is that bad. I would say he kissed me.
*Who wears the pants? DUH!!! Me of course.
I tag all my bloggin' buddies

0 comments: